Friday, June 22, 2012

is it just rain

Its raining. I have the windows open wide so I can hear it. Smell it. Feel it. I lie back and stare out the window not realizing I would find beauty in a street light. It illuminates the rain you see and for a moment I become one with thousand of drops of water.

To make love in the rain. A thought. A feeling, Perhaps a moment. renowned for my naughty smile. I smile.

I draw myself away from a fixed gaze to the rain, in awe at how all those drops merge together as they hit the ground. Will the water find its way or does it just go unknowingly to ..... Who knows. Yes intellectually there are answers but if to think from heart how would the story end.

I prefer to go with heart today. So I will keep my windows open and dream in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it