Friday, October 11, 2013

5am in the morning. Where you going to be? On the phone with my mother.

Just an average day, up at 5 am on the phone with my mom talking as if its a sunny afternoon when actually its still dark. There must be something wrong with our body clocks or maybe just our heads.
We not talking 5 minute wake up calls we talking full bodied conversations here.
And so the day begins.

I have nothing. um, mmm, nope nothing.

okay one thing- ideas are coming to me and they are being welcomed by a mind thats ready to turn them into more that just ideas, Im ready now, Ive been waiting a very long time for this tho happen, for my mind to click back into gear, to take a step back and put a step into something new, something vibrant, something just for me. I have and idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment

say it