Thursday, October 10, 2013

then she inspired to be...

I haven't posted in a few weeks due to being deeply depressed and I thought who the fuck wants to read about comes sad depression and loneliness , but lately Ive been thinking it could be use flu to some but more importantly useful for me to have a space to put down how I'm doing/feeling.

Luckily I'm feeling better today, well its not exactly luck , I have had a little help with a double dose of my anti depressants and since I started taking this dose i have definitely noticed a drastic change in my mood. I am up at 5:30 am and by 9am I have done everything that I set out to do for the day.

I'm not sure Im ready to say a slight manic has touched me just yet but I can say there is some kind of hyper that is flying me from one project to the next and I seem to have very many projects right now. Me being the christmas freak that I am I have naturally started on Christmas gifts sometimes I even find myself humming christmas tunes-- nutty much?

I don't really have anything to say, nothing has really happened , you know the usual, up at 5, coffee,smoke,dog walk,shops,hardware store,shops again,projects,series,tv,more projects etc etc.

Ive decided its not really about what you do during the day but what your mind does and where it venture and how you feel because all of that is a journey itself and like what you do it evokes more feelings or thoughts and ultimately inspiration.

I seems I had a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

say it