Monday, August 26, 2013

"philly"

Ive been sitting in the corner on a floor in the dark in a days inn hotel room waiting for the others to wake up. A motel I will add would do well as a mental hospital and looks like it has been designed as exactly that, scarier than any actual 'psyche ward' I have ever visited.

its difficult being an early riser when everyone else wakes up at a more convenient time. I wake up and as quiet as I can possibly be I get dressed leave the room , and explore a bit of the city we are in. the thing is when I return to the room , well today when I returned to the room it was still in darkness my cousin fast asleep as my sister meditated, i found my self sitting on the edge of the bath waiting , just waiting for that moment that light went on so I could come alive and so it happened.

We spent the night in Philly and It is a wonderful city. Its vibrant and laid back, we walked 16 blocks until we reached the old city where I trued a 'philladelphia cheese steak' which actually sounds better than what it is. I love people watching , so as I ate my 'steak' which was actually strips of meat in a baguette with melted cheese, i watched as people walked by.

As we walked home my sister offered a homeless woman my leftovers, the woman offered her a choice of $2 or $5, Tarynn declined.
I find this a moment worth remembering.

Strolling though the streets of philadelphia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

say it