Tuesday, January 17, 2012

nervous breakdown or something like it

What I find most interesting is I know what I've been feeling and most of what I've been feeling I realize that most of it is based on that which is I have not been expressing what I feel and perhaps if I just did a little bit more of that I would have one less head ache a week, one less of everything that is harming to me. I do know I have never pretended to be 'happy' all the time and I ask myself why do I find some things so easy to express to be so raw and honest with and others well the opposite, how does one differentiate.

I seem to be able to tick many of the following symptoms... But then is this not just human? Or maybe my anxiety is just making me paranoid?







Physical SymptomsEmotional SymptomsBehavioral Symptoms
Anxiety or panic attacks
Appetite Changes that causes one to eat a lot or less
Change in menstrual cycle
Diarrhea/Constipation
Constant exhaustion/fatigue
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Loss of memory or weakened memory power
Low libido
Migraine headaches
Problems with breathing
Problems with vision
Sleep disruption (insomnia or sleeping for long hours)
Alcoholism or drug addiction
Anxiety
Depression
Episodes of uncontrollable crying
Feelings of suicide or invincibility
Guilty feelings
Hallucinations
Inability to carry out normal functions and maintain relationships
Lack of social life and alienation from friends and family
Loss of decision-making ability
Loss self-esteem and confidence
Paranoia
Recollection of traumatic event(s) again and again
Agitated behavior
Begins to think life is meaningless
Depression
Development of strange behavior
Extreme mood swings
Loss of spirit of life
Narcissism
Phobias
Self-vanity
Talks less or stops talking completely
Tries to harm others or self
Violent anger

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it