Saturday, January 7, 2012

round and round the garden

sunrise




All I am certain of is I can not carry on much longer with this migraine. Its quickly counting to 2 months. 
blood= was taken to be tested. For the first time ever a vein could not be found easily. 2 nurses later and a lot of pain with 4 different needles. I would take that missed vein pinch of pain for hours over this headache. My doc has instructed me to leave the lithium until such time as my results find there way to her. I have been without for almost 72 hours, could what I have been feeling today withdrawal. Is there such a thing as lithium withdrawal, probably not. All I know is I have been up since sunrise, oh no I slept in between, I am knacked. I am a zombie of sorts but I am also very busy building dreams. 


So it is possible to be physically torn, emotionally worn and whole heartily born.


The pain needs to stop as I keep stumbling over it, it holds me back and keeps me sluggish, I am faster then what my body allows, I crave to be in sync. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

say it