Tuesday, January 10, 2012

to cry

"Solitude vivifies; isolation kills." 


I dont know? I must be really silly,really bored or just a little sad. It started with an emptiness and turned into a documentation of my sad "feelings" 
My dog was crying, moaning, weeping in a way, so I got on my knees and crawled to her basket. I lay on my tummy as I held her little head in my hands and as I loved I just started to cry. I could not stop and I did what Ive done before, took pictures as I cried, of myself. Initially because I wanted to capture it so I could see how I must seem to people. Ive noticed I look really tired,my eyes are tired,my body is tired, my face expresses everything, there is no hiding some things. So here I share myself, completely open to a REAL emotion. But at the same time it seems ridiculous. Why not, we always smile and laugh in picture even when we dont feel it, at the moment this is what lies behind that smile. Obviously not always becuse I like my smile, I like it more when I mean it.... (what I did was let the camera go with me,selftimer)











"If you want to end your isolation, you must be honest about what you want at a core level and decide to go after it."


No comments:

Post a Comment

say it