Wednesday, January 4, 2012

to be asleep




I spent 7 hours on the road today, it seemed like 7 days. normally I take to the road as if Im flying through the sky. Normally I stop and see and make and be. Today has been a blur. I drove I stopped, I could remember how far I had got until I got there. I was the driver and I was my own passenger. My grandfather concerned about how I light my cigarettes as i drive, well he should see me dance,smoke and take photos, sometimes all at once, but this does not happen often. I am one of those careful drivers, Ofcourse sometimes I drive faster then I should but other than that careyful. :) Today I my weariness of other must of been in automatic and I used with all my force to make certain concentration was my safety belt. I am struggling with little things due to my headaches which are causing fatigue, but wry not say I for i have arrived in a beautiful space where I am cherished and loved and free to be s I need to be, which is quiet and safe and in the comfort of nurture by nurturing me.

I have to sleep now.

Somewhere beneath
somehow below
sometimes above
someday I'll go….
someway ive seen more through love
today i feel i've been spread
thin , a part from ble and black
parting with an embrace to seep
into ... in form of byes
it touches gently , hears my cries
ive been nowhere to everyone
no rightful claim no wrong
never gone
I've touched the living,Ive seen the dead, I take myself off to bed

(and if that made no sense at all, you not the only one, your call)

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it