Monday, April 9, 2012

bullshit baffles even my brain

I find it baffling how my moods change from one extreme to the next in a matter of seconds, the blink of an eye,clap of the hands, flick of a switch, from beauty to beast , I shudder as I look into the magic mirror, "mirror mirror on the wall, who's the craziest of them all", "mirror , mirror on the wall find me a way , through the door"

Just yesterday I was taking a magic carpet ride and today the sky is falling.

I have X-ray vision, I see though me, right through me. I have seven dwarfs dancing inside, there names: lonely,sexy,displaced,fancy,dirty,messy,lovely(wrong) I think there must be 482 - 4 million different dwarfs.

well at least my house is not been blown down but there could be a troll under the bridge. Do trolls have horns? If they do I doubt that troll is any match for this bull. I don't see red , i don't see under and there is no over, Im seeing through but not very far up my beanstalk. I could be lost in following the piper , but know I do not follow.

Since I insist on making reference to fairy tales I may as well add am  I the ugly duckling in some ways, aren't we all.

done being corny.

i feel like nonsense today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

say it