Thursday, May 10, 2012

Afrika Burn from where I fly

I believe a few days ago I said I would share more on Africa Burn, well I also believe not much needs to be said as the pictures below speak for themselves. For those who know me can see that instantly, those who are still learning to know me can probably almost instantly see and those who don't, well see me. For those who have been following me silently, i continue to share more as honestly as I always have, With this entry I welcome myself back to my never ending collection of souvenirs.

In a nutshell , I mentioned my Psychiatrists fears before I left and funnily enough, she was right about the rain(I smile) she was not right about the boredom (it is a little hard to get bored when your mind is traveling in hypo manic spheres and space) she was correct about my sister and I having a fight. She was also right about (and this one I can not believe and say with a smile) Finding drugs right outside my tent. But no I did not use so with that I put her (well me too) at ease.

Other than the fortune telling head Dr, I had a hard tome. Not with being there as everything to me was inspiring, the visual  starkness of the open 'desert' the sound of the kids waking up at 6am. The ride from one beautiful place (galaxies in my mind as I rode through facets of city lights and burning beasts, crawled through rubbles of anthers insecurities, I kept finding myself back within. I could escape in a click of my faulting cameras flash and return just as easy with a grin or a frown upon those humans who are so very dear to me.)

Feeling did not stop here, it could not. Not with the orange filter falling from the sky. Not with the masks that are so naturally worn by the ones. I could not stop feeling as intensely as I do, deeper I go to disappear then struck back to life with a manic flare. 

I found what I was looking for and in so many ways as beautiful as I felt theres , I was left with a sadness of knowing: there is always an end. I guess sometimes I just hold on, for what ever reason it may be, I know it just can't always be me. 

I hold the moment of free meets bold and bold meets dim, then dim meets light and light meets play and when play slows down and a sense of being lonley lives strongly, I find it difficult to balance both worlds or all the worlds and things and people that come and go, I find my feet in being busy and loose my freakish darkness to the bright blaring of that other me, the one i love all to much. 

That all, this is me , you are you and here I share myself with both you and I, me and you. (manic much?)









































No comments:

Post a Comment

say it