Tuesday, May 1, 2012

not up to date

I have been gone for some time. In a week Ive lost , Ive learned an Ive gained some different perspective on my life, what's in it, what is not and what I dream to be part of my picture.
Apparently its good to draw picture. Some say its good so you have something to work for. I say its good because I can dream.

To dream again. To be again, to be moving swiftly but slowly getting there. Ah theres that time and space. The one I soar through but stay stagnant simultaneously.

I went off to a crazy hectic adventure camping storm of what they call 'Afrika Burn' the minuscule version of 'The burning man' I am not going to get into this now as I am off to bed. I just wanted to come back to a part of what makes my world sweet and put something down on this page.

I share with you a little bit of corny just because I can and I dare you to do as I just found myself doing and it did not take much practice, but if you can strike a pose straight off this video I would say its pretty much a guarantee you will laugh and if you don't I'm sure as you watch it the thought of 'what the fuck' with a giggle could enter your mind frame. I have the poses down, I'm still trying to perfect the hair thingy.
the straight face front don't move a facial muscle (easy)
night

More on Afrika Burn --- soon

↵ Use original player
YouTube
← Replay
X
i

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it