Tuesday, May 8, 2012

to be

I thought I was bored of this but I am not. I have just been occupied with this little Hypo mania that kicks in from time to time. Sometimes I really enjoy the rush, thrive on my 'sense of being really busy" sometime i can't stand still but fall and sit and those times I am normally kicked in the gut from an unwanted unseen not so phantom ghost named 'alone' along with my rapid movements, rapid thoughts and rapidly moving dizzy mind, I still feel. I sometimes feel far less and others far far more.

However, moving from subject to subject which has become familiar at this time in my life where I travel from worlds in the walls of my mind, but fly with the openness of my soul.

I know I am so happy being back in Cape Town and 2 years was most certainly 2 years too many. That matters less now, the longer I live here and the more I live. Home is where the heart is. I'm home.

Next subject lies next...







No comments:

Post a Comment

say it