Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pleasant Dis interest

So I don't know if its because I'm not in the mood, or if I'm tired or maybe I just feel like I don't have much to say. My days are filled with ideas and out of the box actions. I am constantly making things, scheming to make things. I fail but I also succeed. Its a weird place that I find myself in. I want to share but what do I share when sharing seems dull.

Nothing is dull but some things are boring. I guess when I'm so busy focusing on everything but nothing this is what it equals to: a little of something a little more of none. I have stories to tell but can't find the edge to tell them. Perhaps its about why and where, but I'm staring at the where and the why and still I just don't feel like it.

We can't always feel that vroom, that push that spurt but what do we call it when that drive is within but theres no 'pedal to the metal' arrrg is how it flows, yes no yes o is how it flows.

I don't have much right now.

 preview to a movie of something I find myself fantasizing about a lot, its come up before and even though a small part it plays it plays in me : 'The Gods' I find the concept believable, I like it with all its soap opera shimmer, the drama,the crazy power,love tale saga: it gets me, I get it.

The Gods.

↵ Use original player
YouTube
← Replay
X
i

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it