Tuesday, May 15, 2012

what?

BORED: run out of any patience for any desire to purge never-ending thoughts.
DONE: with it, that which is no longer close by choice or none.
BUSY: with making cool shit!
WAITING: a miserable , annoying moment where I would rather watch pain dry
LOVE: the feeling I have for too much, overwhelmingly so. BUT mainly I love my dog, endlessly
LOVED: by my -dog,my ex,most of my family,some of my friends,my other ex,my shrink as in therapist as in wet dream ;) and that person too.
SAD: this on judgmental tear that rolls upon my cheek
STAY: I always play the stay play until I go anyway
JEALOUS: an irk in-between that place where it hours and that place where I harm
DEPTH: that place where i go and forget I need to come up and breathe
SIGHT: forever grateful to the gift of how I see
PARK: its a walk
SPACE: too much, too little, never enough, maybe too much
TIME: I still haven't learnt how to time travel and its really working on my nerves
FLIRT: once
CONVERSATION: can you please remember there are more then one involved in this transaction
SUNDAY: grandparents at the sea
TUESDAY: "healing treatment"
TODAY: let down,hurt
TOMORROW: almond croissant
NOW: goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it