Thursday, March 15, 2012

7


So what Ive done today is given the version of the 'meaning' of my number, yes numerology. The blue is what they say and the black/grey Is how I relate. The reason I have chosen to share this because it scare me how very close it feels to the truth of me. Yes I know there are 20 million different people who share this number with me, but I share with you a bit of how I see the number 7 as it relates to me....






The 7 Life Path is the searcher and seeker of truth. You have a clear and compelling sense of yourself as a spiritual being. As a result, your goal is devoted to investigations into the unknown, and to finding the answers to the mysteries of life.(Yes and I disappear in to finding the answers to the mysteries of life. Often confusing reality with fantasy and mystery becomes my way of life. Once I have found the answers, aid decide which ones i keep (I keep almost everything, true or not.) I then ask the same questions again, sometimes hoping for different answers
.
You posses a fine mind; you are an analytical thinker who is capable of great concentration(not so sure about the concentration but the fact that I can loose myself in something Im working on and hear nor see anything else around me, That equals capable:yes.) and theoretical insight. You enjoy research and putting the pieces of an intellectual puzzle together. Once you have enough pieces in place, you are capable of highly creative insight, and of practical solutions to problems. Definitely!!!!!

You enjoy your solitude, preferring to work alone. You need time to contemplate your ideas without the intrusion of other's people's thoughts. You are a lone wolf, a person who lives by your own ideas and methods. (without a doubt. I can't work in groups, Never have been able to and never will. I can't think if there are to many people around me let alone work with a series of ideas been sprung out at once. Come on i can hardly hear my own ideas racing around my 'office space' being my head. If someone else speaks when I am working,I want to scream)
As a result, close associations are difficult for you to form and to keep especially, marriage. (true)You need your space and privacy, which when violated, can cause great frustration and irritation.(and when frustrated, I am a moody bitch!) 

When your life is balanced, however, you are both charming and attractive.(captivating even) You can be the life of a party and you enjoy performing before an audience.(guilty) You enjoy displaying your wit and knowledge,(humbly I agree;-) which makes you attractive to others, especially the opposite sex.(well maybe, but I would bank more on the same sex) But you have distinct limits. While you are generous in social situations, sharing your attention and energy freely, you are keenly aware of the need to come off stage, and to return to the solitude of your lair. (Oh and how that lair summons me)You associate peace with the unobtrusive privacy of your world. ('my world' I chuckle)Therefore, intimacy is difficult for you, because you guard your inner world like a mother lion does her cubs. "With all watchfulness keep thy heart, because life issueth out from it."

However, all this privacy and solitude can cause isolation and loneliness. You can be aware of an emptiness in your life, a part of you that yearns for company and close companionship that may be unsatisfied.(Oh how sadly honest this is,Much loneliness at my own demise. I am very honest in saying I am sick of my own company but pretend not to be)

If isolation is brought to extreme, you can become cynical and suspicious. You can develop hidden,(not so hidden) selfish motives, which people may sense and cause them to be uncomfortable around you.(yes they also generally think I am a little cooked and I cant imagine why, but strange and Ive gotten "you wierdo" a few times.) You must guard against becoming too withdrawn and too independent, thus shutting out the love for others, and keeping you from experiencing the true joy of friendship and close companionship.(what can I say)

You must especially watch out for selfishness and egocentricity,(mmmm that ego) thinking of yourself as the center of the universe, as the only person who really matters. Social contract gives you perspective on yourself and on life, while too much isolation can make you too narrow, and even shut off from the rest of the world.(God damn must I, Must I really ? Yeah It must be done, this is accurate)

Secretly, (again,not so secretly) you may feel jealous of the easy relationships formed by others;(the taste of envy on my lips) you may perceive others as less inhibited than you, or more free to express themselves. (perceptions are sometimes deceiving) You may harshly criticize yourself for not being more gregarious, powerful or capable of greater leadership.(I can be my worst enemy at times, mostly when depressed or bored I find self judgement comes in handy, BUT never fails to take awe from the truth- which is I just want a little bit of love)

Your challenge in life is to maintain your independence without feeling isolated or ineffectual.(challenge?) You must hold fast to your unique view of the world while at the same time being open to others and to the knowledge they have to offer.(heres the challenge: to balance unique with acceptance)

With your abilities to learn, analyze and seek out answers to life's important questions, you have the potential for enormous growth and success in life. (I should be 6'11" by now and with that I honestly do know I do have the potential for success in something beautiful) By the time you reach middle age you will radiate refinement and wisdom. (patience : 8-15 years to go)

Phytaguours,(Pythagoras of Samos- Agreek philosopher, who started a religious cult and studied philosophies, plato was influenced by him. He also travelled a lot. he was seen as a devine figure.Music,astrology,medicine even an athlete. Cool dude) who lived 2500 years ago and is often called the father of numerology, loved the 7 for its great spiritual potential. (with the little info Ive given you ,I think the man knew what he was talking about;-)

The person with a 7 Path Life often finds success and satisfaction with business, science, religion, insurance, invention, the occult and anything relate to research. (this part Im not entirely sure of, come on Phytaguours, really? Mmmm maybe religion;-)(Almost way off the mark here, maybe if I put them in to some sort of creative nature and I can't deny the whole research thing BUT only if Im interested or obsessed or totally in awe of, then I will research to the death.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

say it