Thursday, March 22, 2012

theres a hole and then theres a hole that you fill

I think I have forgotten to mention that I am in a hole in the ground town , up north. As in far north from Cape Town. I am intact in my home town. A generalization here, but a very closed minded conservative town. I am in Pretoria and its not a secret that I don not like Pretoria. So much so I cried coming here,cried. I don't k ow exactly what it is about this place,Im assuming its linked to being from here,growing up here, or maybe Its just that I don't like it. nothing about it, well except of course for the beautiful family I lve and treasure, some family members I would throw myself in front of a bus for. Wait I take that back. Why would anyone have to throw themselves in front of a bus. Why is that even a saying, its silly. The point is I love a few people so much I would do drastically silly things for ,if needed,if necessary.

So here I am in this sinking mud of stink hole realizing it can't be all to bad, as being here I still find inspiration, my heart still beats and my mind still ticks. There is still beauty in places , I find with my wandering eyes and Im still getting to take afternoon naps.

Here is a picture I share with you, 2 of those I love , who inspire me and bring me to laughter, even whilst being somewhere I would prefer not to be: My day so far- i smile.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it