Thursday, March 8, 2012

some memories are kept very close



Today I say few words and give this entry to a memory of You Jussie whom I always have in my heart, no matter how long, our time never fades.

We were always in many different versions of many different worlds we created. We grew through pain and love and a childhood I wouldn't change for anything. I believe since that time in assembly, after you went off to explore a new place of your own, strongly departed independently, i never saw it as you leaving me but leaving further on your journey. Since that assembly as we sang our gyms, my tears always teared up. This time I sensed you were there and I looked above , there you were, watching smiling and from that moment I knew, always. Okay sure you looked a bit like a gargoyle but a very fetching gargoyle at that and i felt protected, there but not there.  From that day on almost every time I sing to this day, my eyes tear up.

I won't say if only I knew what it would of been like if you were still here, Because i am serene in knowing what it was like, beautiful.

I know you will appreciate the following pictures of one of the worlds we all shared.

I love you Justin. 21 years since you set out, it feels like yesterday,Till we meet again...



No comments:

Post a Comment

say it