Tuesday, March 27, 2012

22

Play this song with this post-

↵ Use original player
YouTube
← Replay
X
i

This is what Ive been doing for the past week. I took what i call an emotional journey to Pretoria-Brits-Joburg and back. I went to celebrate my Ouma's (gran) 80th Birthday and it was quite the celebration. I even witnessed my dad playing african drums round a fire. With large family events in my experience come just as large stirring emotions. From happy to angry to sad and happy again. Also fatigue sometime follows.

I have now had a few days to sit back (if you call cleaning your house for hours,coming up with concepts for children's books and spending hours shopping for storage boxes relaxing) Yet I have found time to put some pieces together,feel some moments I would invite anyway and do with open arms but for now I share with you the last week by giving you some of trip to you in pictures: 



























No comments:

Post a Comment

say it