Monday, March 5, 2012

one'some' for me threesome for you

I found a very interesting article today. Between searching for goldfish and swallowing masses of pain killers that just don't seem to kill any sort of pain, be it my migraine or the delusions and reality behind the knot in my back shoulder, the heavy lurking of a massive thunder cloud behind my head.

I did what I could, to keep me from being bored. There is no time for bored when I work for nothing but gain another type of something. I can share with you what is better than money. The pat on my back when I create. Also the distraction from self. Then with each great and my hand to my head, I feel that torturous pain surround and then succumb. "fuck the pain away"

I have been glued to this fairy tale dream of a mac. Glued to this filthy couch I have recovered with millions of fabrics in my little head. Eyes peeled to this screen that changes into different versions of different images, all drawn out with my peculiar mind. Oh the satisfaction to see, to change,to play with,to color in the black and white--- THIS IS NEVER BORING- even when its boring.

Right, back to this article that is so very interesting to me: Koala Bears!

Did you know, that there is a scientific study on Koala Bears that goes something like this: Those really cute little creatures are 'lesbians' ! They say they like to mate with more ladies then gentlemen. (they know what they're doing) They apparently reject the males advances and turn 'straight' back to their lady friends.

Not only are they lesbians, they also enjoy partaking in group sex (with 5 or more other females) What a bunch of little whores (I could learn a little something) It was also found that the homosexual behavior in these sexy little bears was restricted to females only. (hhhhhhmmmmmm)

It was counted that there were 3 girl on girl 'action' for every 1 straight encounter.
the study of our raunchy gay lady bears was done to determine the purpose of these same sex encounters.

I would say its obvious. Woman are designed beautifully. Apparently the studies revealed one of the reasons were for 'stress relief'

So I say hello Koala's, I agree, more sex with woman and live a stress free life. You might have to have a lot of sex , all the time. That way you can also forget you're stressed. Then again, too much sex could possible cause a whole new stress. So when participating in these 5 woman a time orgies be sure that you can handle it, If you can, if you really really can, switch off, let go and fuck like Koala bears.


Yes, these are the random things that amuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it