Sunday, December 4, 2011

kiss me softly as I fly

I'm in one of those moods where I just don't feel like anything. Motionless and bored. My mind numbs to flights of thought. Every now and then I'm running around doing 'stuff', or I'm on all fours looking for marbles. You would think because they mine I would find them easily.stupid things occur when one is looking down. Things are taken or left behind.


 I dream of being in the waves but y body cant seem to make it to the beach. It's a problem when ones mind is so open, seas come to me, here is the ocean in my garden, here are the alps in my lounge, here sits a girlfriend behind me kissing my neck softly,sweetly. Here is a live band playing for us. I stride through Central park laid in my bedroom. I fly a microlight over a small beach town. I ride a dirt bike through South America, as I chew on coco leaves. I sit in beside my girlfriend in a Maserati on the coast of Monaco. In a battered up land rover with my dog as we go through the Congo(yes the Congo) Here at the feet of my mind and the wrought of my soul. 


Here there is no such thing as money or work or pain, here I dream, whatever I dream is real. I sit amongst clouds with woman waving palm leaves as the take off their clothes (corny I know but why not) I make love all night and eat all day. I feast on feasts at feasts with feasts. I am fed my by my.... Yes you. The affection returned. 


I slowdown, I look up and It;s all vanished. I am here in my lounge, my dog at my feet, my Christmas tree that gives me solace, my TV that I barely watch as I am always busy,busy but bored, I am bored of me. This is boring. My cigarette hangs from my mouth,I am so bored I don't even use my fingers to take a drag,I drag as the ash falls on my lap, unnoticed. The wind sails through the door and falls on my body keeping me cool. If only it could do the same inside.


 I need to move freely but I am locked down. Locked down to expectations,locked  down to life, locked down to judgements, locked down to love, locked down to hate , locked down to sin and guilt, locked down to me. Where is that key, where have I put it, did I hide it somewhere and now I have forgotten where my hiding place is. I hope when I wake I will remember.


 Strange, i need to get in touch with the other woman I left behind. the one who cared not for judgements and locks and pressure and expectations. The one who knew what social really meant, the one who had no need for hiding places or keys, i need to get in touch with that woman. That woman being me. Where are you, reside in me with me,we can always compromise.


I want you.


this is how I feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it