Friday, December 9, 2011

what is what

Im slacking a bit here in this space. The reason is surely noble. No. It's just that I am not entirely myself. Im not entirely here nor there, I suppose I am everywhere. I have a million things going on and nothing at the same time.


Putting words down make no sense to me. What is sense? "Behind their lively,searching eyes one senses a doubting,a contemplative personality,always trying to make sense out of a puzzling world"
That makes sense, no?yes.


Im already gone, elsewhere, wandering down the road into the moonlight. I hope to be back soon...
Im getting dressed now,going out just for a while. I was dressed an hour ago then I changed again decided I was staying in. Cant make up my mind. Can I? I think of you, you know. Always thinking of you, thinking of me.


How to undo this. Why undo it. Whats to be undone when whats done is done. See I not making much sense at all. Too many pills running through my blood rushing to my head making me feel "tipsy" According to my father if I exercise more I wont need medication at all! sure dad mental illness cure just in "tkae a walk or go to the gym" Ive never said that exercise is bad for one but how naive one must be to truly believe it is a cure. The talking cure does not exist either. May alliviates or teaches or you find ways to be "healthire" and things are more managable. 


What need do I have for a woman right now (besides sex) I dont think any. Am I lying to myself, am I scared,insecure or am I just dissinterested. Im busy.


But I do miss flesh on flesh and someone to hold and sometimes to be "cradled in some elses arms" the answer is "it does wanders for the moment , loved, secure,cared for,looked after even if its only a minute, for someone like me that minute will carry for weeks" alas , It is not there nor here, possibly somewhere with the man in the full moon.


Merry christmas very soon and not soon enough. Not enough time to complete my ideas for gift , too much time to be with those I love most. Time, what is time? "Time shall unfold what plighted cunning hides:

Who cover faults, at last shame them derides." 



This is absurd. I heard a thump outside, my doors are always open until I hear something that is. I sprung up slammed the door closed and shouted for my dog to come downstairs. She did not so up I ran panick buttong under my thumb, I picked her up and brought her down, set her on her security rounds. Nothing she came bag but then she saw something and started barking. i am now scared. Fear: No I believe this is a phobia.



I calm myself down and return to the seated butterlies stagnent, open release....



im off on an adventure.





      

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it