Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shake it Out

I have spent a long time on what I relate to and what relates to me for a very large part of my life. I have learnt looking gets me nowhere or not very far anyway. Even though I know this I continue on a search. I'm not sure what I'm searching for anymore. So let me simplify things stop searching. Besides the best things are those you feel for instantly. I feel permanently and as a result I become attached and normally when those feelings are mutual, the other 'thing or person' becomes attached too. I'm not talking unhealthy co dependant attachments , maybe I am, not sure what the difference is all the time. I do know I'm calling out.


I'm staying put. With all those seeking feelings as they generate flowing feelings.


I relate to the following song and I'm certain it relates to me: we are now a 'healthy' attachment :) get me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

say it