Thursday, February 9, 2012

interesting

Well I will keep it short- if that is possible since I am rather hyper manic. Hyper manic in a fucking fantastic way. Everything is awesome, there is beauty in all things and all things seem to captivate me in some way. Be it....

Someone falling asleep on me for a slight moment. Be it me telling a stranger how sexy there legs are. Be it having my dog jump on me as I walk through the door, the conversation I have with her about finding a home for us in town. Be it a visit to the bank with my mom to sign papers stating i am a part of something. Be it spending an hour drinking a coffee having a "you look away first competition" with a beautiful girl. Be it a chat on the phone with my dad or be it having amazing sex.

There are a lot of be its and let it be known I feel great today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it