Sunday, February 12, 2012

my fingers groove

Well, I'm not entirely sure what goes here today. everything seems to be rockabilly. 
I have had 2 moments of downtime. That means I become very quite and very slow. No one can get in even if they using a drill. No way in, just me in my zone. Those moments don't last very long, thankfully brief. 


Another day of leaving the house to 'quickly' go to the shops and being out for hours. I get sidetracked. I went out to buy paint and I came back 3 hours later with litchis,a microphone,karaoke fun, a new cover for my phone,batteries and paint. I also went searching for a WWJD bracelet(thought it would be fun) I grew bored and returned home. All over the show.


All over the show,dancing,singing,creating. I even spent an hour in the shower. I have spur of the moment ideas and try to do all of them,often at the same time. Painting,while I'm smoking,watching a dvd,kissing and throwing a ball for my dog,all..... simultaneously.


On a drive yesterday we cam across the song I have attached , it took me back to new years eve, a new years eve I spent with my family. You see my cousin and IN to the dinning room to bring up the lowly mood in the room, the Zorba we went. So as I was doing this dance yesterday as I drove, so instead of using m legs I had to pretend my hands were people dancing on the dash board, Don't remember how I drove for those few minutes. But it was pumping out my sunroof and I smiled when I remembered new years eve, just my cousin and I kicking our legs round the table as everyone clapped in sync. Sadly we were stopped when I asked if we could start throwing plates. That spurred another idea , I was to come home and do exactly what I was stopped from doing not so long ago.


I'm having so much fun being me. What a lot of fun it is to be free. 


What else is there: this is more like an update. Update entered. Noted?


I dare you to go and do something unusual to you,something you've always smiled at doing but stop yourself due to social barricades or insecurities. I don't know what yours is, but I know how you might feel, its almost charmingly wicked. You get to choose: Its fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

say it