Sunday, February 19, 2012

sleepy


Oh goodness gracious gosh....

I am in one of those. Where I have been online obsessing, obsessing over one thing only. I planned to integrate it into this entry but Alas the obsession is only in its middle process, therefor I shall lay it out tomorrow. I can say it is in my opinion visually pleasing. May or may not be for all but it's all for me.

Today was special. This whole weekend was special;. I went out, had a good time,put on my dancing shoes and rampaged the dance floor. So much so my shoulder's hurt. Shoulders? don't ask!
Today I had Sunday lunch at my grandparents, where I actually, literally fell asleep half way through. Not because I was bored but because it was so good to have so much of: goodness. I woke and splashed around in the pool. I love the feeling of taking that first dive,body meets water and an invigorating coolness. I come alive. Also to just float there and loose myself to the sky. I feel at the=at moment I am the connection from the water I float in to the sky that my head floats in.

I now need a very good nights sleep.

Here is a movie I watched very long ago and it has never left me (it is also where my 'crush' for Monica Bellucci began)

till tomorrow:

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it