Friday, February 3, 2012

Unconditional something

I find it really sad sometimes when all I'm trying to do is be me. When family seem to believe what there perceptions are and perhaps my perception saddens it further. When I think all I am doing is expressing and they believe all I am doing is complaining. When I am shut down as I open the flow of words i feel are raw emotion. Belittled when I feel so big for my expression and so easily seen as so small or rather the way I take it in. When in my reality all I am doing is desperately reaching out to be understood and so often misunderstood. I know this is not me, I know this can simply be for example : 2 perceptions smoked with self thought and a misunderstanding of other. A misguided path of who one is and for some reason unable to even cross paths with another.


Oh how so many who seek understanding for it becomes so difficult to believe in self understanding being enough, is it enough for me: clearly not as I set out on a journey every day trying to find a cross road of an unconditional something.


I find it really beautiful sometimes how even without having all that I want I still feel a great suction of love for the same I want so desperately to see me. A suction in the way that I absorb the and I do so whole heartily. I may become insecure of their love but to feel as I do for them they can only feel a little of the same. You see, what I think is obviously we all just have different ways. all escaping in forms that contradict who we are but we still are who we are and these very people i try to grab onto each day may be trying to grab on to me too. I may eat with a small spoon and you a big one, but we both eating.


Love is here and you are there, but we are always somewhere.







No comments:

Post a Comment

say it