Tuesday, February 14, 2012

up and away

My mood is very satisfying. Not far fetched at all. I grin. I have had a great day, just superb.


I have giggled and laughed til my stomach hurts. I have given and received. I love doing both, to give is to love to receive is to love(I love!)


I have a mom who I seem to have a luncheon with once a week, and I feel alive when I'm driving towards our beautiful hour. 


I have a therapist whom I obviously see once a week, I feel this energy gliding through my body as I drive to make our 'date'. Be it if my mood is low or high I feel safe. A realness seeps through us both and fills the room with colorful comfort of sorts, magnetic. 


I have a sister I don't see all that often but every time I receive a call from her where she gifts me with her love, I feel a beautiful light fill me,I smile. 


I have a lover who never fails to be passionate with me,today she gave me a 'valentine' and now i wait that look,that kiss,that part where my clothes fall to the ground magically with her touch.Also a special kind of tender crazy.


I have myself who gives and loves without limits and no expectations (well sometimes) and this is just a part of the beautiful people who full my life with so many shades of light.


The point is all these people and more make me feel SO very special and a life with out them would not only be dull but I would have no one to give to and no one to receive from and don't for get 'this is a feel good kinda lovin'


All that said and done I feel so fucking amazing right now: next step(find yourself a home Carey)


I love Valentines day. I love any day where I can give gifts. Not that only happens on special occasions and not that I need an excuse to be romantic, but I fucking love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it