Tuesday, November 8, 2011

migrane

and it persists and it grows and it takes me in. 
It one of those where I fall to my dark room with my cold wet face cloth on my hot skin, my forehead, its no longer cold, I come out of my room and the lights are on and i feel like I'm looking directly head on into the brights of a care, point blank. And i am nauseous and I break to make an entry because I made a promise to myself, a purge.
i have to lie down I have to sleep, it haunts me and its twisted I feel tortured by pain, 
its an effect from feelings
a rush of many,too many,I'd rather not say. I remember being violently ill when I had these bloody migraines as a child, the midnight cries, now i have grown to walk with them I am no longer weak, just tired and aware but still they persist and this one comes in volume, i feel weak and there she was she, came, she went she couldn't stay. I have to take care now, dampen my cloth, lay in my bed and try at least try to sleep, even a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it