Saturday, November 12, 2011

my random is my random

this song is how I feel, a sum up:



It's in motion. The slowness of my very being. The thug that slaps me with his bag hand, my nose bleeds, I just stand there for a while and stare before i feel the saliva sliding in the back of my throat preparing like a weapon to catapult its spit into his face. My backhand is wet and disgusting, gargled with a sting. Aware the entire time the exact result It will encourage. A blow to the stomach and whack, i feel my knees on the cold ground, I don't cry, I scream words unbeknown to my realm of my nature at the time. My face leveled with his crotch, my little fist launches.
and fade to red, thick bright red.


This could be the description of anything, couldn't it.


it took me 3 hours to find five cardboard boxes. I'm sometimes even to shy to ask a random stranger if they have spare boxes, so I find myself driving all over the country side casing the right joint until I find who I think looks like the kindest person and in the end it paid off, after hours of endless searching i ended up at opposite to where I live with a funny old lady, kind as nan. The two of us were in a crate rummaging through boxes trying to find the biggest and the strongest, the sight was a pretty one of sorts, memorable. Literally pulled the neatly packed boxes from the back building towers until we got what I needed, the place was left looking like a dump. I do know how to leave my mark.


I am so out of sorts I hardly recognise if I am living sometimes and then others I am so alive I feel total on top and over, how is it that I feel these both combined: oh right there is that.
I feel so deeply about everything and people who I pass, personal personal feelings about people who know me and I know nothing about. I feel as if I can not breathe sometimes.
I sometimes meet someone in the parking lot and i believe all sorts of wayward absurdities. Grounded? phew, i know no such thing,.


I'm not going on about this again.


 So I opened with Nirvana which is how Ive been feeling but also I couldn't decide between lithium and rape me (as i have been nirvana head today) (you could without a doubt say that my taste in music has so many ranges and genres with such drastic differences (wait a minute I'm not on a dating website here why am i explaining or describing, itchy typing fingers) ANYWAY, I leave with a video which is something I think about not only today but everyday;) naturally, (see these two songs/videos are a prime example of how my moods work with In the space of 5 minutes, I'm depressed,I'm horny, I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm angry, I'm jealous, I'm exuberant.....)
\
This is HOT:

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it