Tuesday, November 22, 2011

a smile in my soul

Am so tired. today was a lot of things. it was beautiful,desirable,sad,fun, laughed,criedand my eyes teared up when was the only one who could make a baby laugh,go gaga. yes there is a 5 month old baby in the psyche ward,I joked that here because bipolar and been friends since.
I have fought and raged with nurses today. never been good with any kind of authority,in this case they are mistaken as they are not my authority and made that very clear,I cried as fought, then had a 'chat' explained that very sensitive,why got angry and they 'she' apologised. probably should of,instead she got one ove my naughty smiles.

I do need to tone down on my sensitivity and maybe work on my anger.I know,my motive was right,maybe my reaction was not.

S qaurreled ussing oldfasioned swear words, this same mouth matched with my eyeshas laughed with a baba,talked closely and deeply from the heart with a 'friend'
Point is there is a lot to me,in me - haave sadness but am glad can express this. have emotional instabily but know can be comfortable with it.

I can cry and laugh at the same time and its special.

Sleep

1 comment:

  1. '' 10% of life is what happens;
    90% is how you react to it. ''

    :)

    ReplyDelete

say it