Wednesday, November 9, 2011

siesta es más

I dare you to watch this first then read (if you can)





Wow, my moods do have there own personalities,(that's a given) there own boss. Do what they want when they want and how. and as I come alive to the music of it all my foot taps along with me, my body starts moving, my shoulder go up and down, my smile flows as my eyes widen, I become like an excited child, and whiz off to the floor, i go!


Yes yes, It probably has a lot to do , with the link that is above, and as I type I type with tune and laugh louder every time OLE! My dog looks at me from under her brow, at first she groans and then she growls.I stand i prance I'm on my toes, I clap my hands and go...
she follows me with her big brown eyes as i circle the table my arms in the air, a clap on every hideaway ole! I clap , i skip, i jump, i move, I'm , still, i laugh , i glance , i groove, and then she jumps to the floor and barks. Now its perfect, the song has stopped playing but my voice is still going and my body has not stopped moving, I'm circling the table as my dog starts to follow, Simon says do that, and we pitter patter a bit, and we waltz before i sit, i sit for just a second and up a jump to dance again.
My dog has now lept up on me, she is going completely crazy, i singing eagerly, my voice my dance swooping merrily. i whisper just to calm her down, but know she is as hyped as, so i pull her in and she licks my face, there we waltz again.... OLE!


OK I calm down and calm her down, or so i think, I go outside and light my usual fag, i smoke, i smile,i laugh at myself. I remember why i love this song so much and watching the scene from the movie makes me all the much more merrier. We always listen to and always have listened to a lot of Dorris day and this song on road trips with my grandparents. They don't have a cd player so I always make them rewind or turn over at the right place and i sing with expression from beginning to end, I have done so tonight at least 6 times and it makes me fell happy. HIGH.


smoking my cigarette, surely the moments over and my dog comes out and she wants attention and i start singing " I know a dark secluded place, a place where no one knows your face" her little eyes light up and her tail starts waggling and she know whats coming, and I get louder and i fly to my feet and I'm on my toes and there we are outside with all the neighbours insight (i didn't realise they were outside at first) and we danced and we sang and i just couldn't stop. even the words actually mean different things to me at different times of my life. When i used to listen to it at the back of the car I imagined rocks and caves and beautiful woman, but I like this, its fun.


Most of this was written singing, in the tune of this song, Its not for everyone , It's definitely for me and I appreciate where it takes me.... where no one cares how late it gets...




(PS: i went out of my space at night, I don't do this, she is like a figment of every wild imagination I have ever dreamed up-beautiful, words are probably important to-I will do this more often)  Quiero hacer el amor contigo ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it