Tuesday, November 1, 2011

take me home

Play this song whilst going through this entry:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



I drove along the highway, oblivious of what was passing me by. I know it was traffic hour but I was lost. The soundtrack from Requiem for a dream droned out all the sound. It was a form of tunnel vision, but not really that's just how I felt. My eyes became my camera. I felt a sensational type of high.

The cement barricade lit orange by my side, it seemed i was in a buggy on the moon, floating , no gravity one moment to moving like a flutter in your eye, the speed of light. The Sun was saying goodbye, so the colours were changing, as the shades went from blue hue to faint orange, deep vamp red to dull brown, there were pieces of luminance falling on every object in my view, I saw beauty in every single living and every single dead thing, as shape for structure shape, tree,, person even cars were lit by brown orange.

The orchestral sound moving through me I admired the plane rising higher into the sky,I smiled but felt sad. I looked at my self in the review mirror, i looked in to me and felt empty but then I saw the light. my eyes started to work like a shutter and I Ive always been true to "we are our own cameras" but that said I naturally picked up my phone and just started to collect the way I was feeling, to capture what I could not say. My ride home was a dangerous one, not being focused on the actual driving part,almost found myself roof on the floor by the side of the road a few times, I was lost in my sad music camera, where I keep my emotions,that make sense to only me... Here I free a little part of that vault.

I know how I felt as I drove as I drive now, I am sullen and vaguely lost. i don't know what its like to have "lookerafterers" I miss you:me
My heart is swollen and forlorn so I take a drive within and capture freckle's of light and let them sing to me as I remember not to shout down by the side of my "cry me a river" I build a raft with my light and let it rescue me. "I don't need rescuing, I need respect!"

I share with you a part of my process of being driven by colour and carried by shutters that sync with me as I drive (i got home somehow after all):->


I was thinking amongst my array of many many colorful thoughts, some jaded some fanatical some pure and some wonderful, that I think when I once said I have only loved once, I stand to correct myself, I have loved a few times , each time has just been different.

some visiuals to follow, some as I was driving today and the others that follow I chose to show as It goes with how I am at present, the space I am in, how I relate to... my soul

I share with you a part of my process of being driven by colour and carried by shutters that sync with me as I drive (i got home somehow after all):->









Take a listen to my soul:






























No comments:

Post a Comment

say it