Monday, November 14, 2011

self-seek

"hate is always a clash between our spirit and someone Else's body" PAVESE


My feelings fluctuate to such extremes. I can love and hate you in one, this is in my primeval nature. I feel deeply and truly, i do not mean to hate, it stems from my own insecurities of misunderstandings. I tend to feel as if its not enough, i turn my stuff to them and hear myself saying "i fucking hate you"


"It is harder to hide feelings we have than to feign those we lack" LA ROCHEFOUCAULD


I can be honest in completeness of who I am at one moment,baring all,at the moment i give to emotion i find i fall to hidden tactics,i mask a tear with a smile,a smile with a scream. I feel sad and a I can no longer pretend that I am not.I feel happy and I can no longer mask that it is untrue, I am both.


"how glorious it is-and also how painful-to be an exception."MUSSET


always the exception....


"we think in generalities,but we live in detail" WHITEHEAD


constantly a thought process , obsessed with the generals of society, merged deep into the details from wake to sleep and in between.


"I don't do drugs. I am drugs."Salvador Dali



No comments:

Post a Comment

say it