Saturday, October 8, 2011

drop


Today for a moment I tremble I falter I stumble I fall.

My eyes itch with that summers burn. Which makes it easy for me to mask my tears. She looks upon me as I turn my hands to fists and rub my eyes. "hay fever" I say, she smiles, "but yes I'm crying too" This I chose not to hide. Why should I.

Tears can be comfort but far from cure.

I travel from emotion with a holster on my side, drawing my weapon only when the dark is nigh. sometimes when I'm exploring deep within the misty cliffs,or burrowed behind a waterfall,I take her out to throw,away from myself. To know I am in fact closer to adventure of honor than the demise of fury.
I come upon stories of others who know the road as close as mine and even on the opposite side,driving in another direction. Perfection of travel is not one that is won, I travel solo with ideas and feelings set in my soul.

apart/a part

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it