Friday, October 7, 2011

If I have a superpower so do you

Ive created a world that consumes me. Become lost in it. There are few friends and many strangers. I have comrades that are foes and rivals that are sidekicks. I smile at myself now with my little analogies that probably only make any sense to me.

Im one of those people that laugh at my own jokes all the time and I love it, the laughing at myself makes me laugh harder,stronger. Pure amusement of self.

Momentarily I  wade in fantasy of Murial's dancing on my walls. From alluring imagery of lost forests gliding into magical cityscape's. I can draw with my eyes. Shapes, people, words but never conclusions. I don't posses that gift. I have a few but not that one.

Some professionals would say it be a typical sign of my "disease" to feel I posses gifts, "superpowers" at all. honestly why not believe. I don't care who judges or who does not but I'm comfortable in knowing that I am gifted in my way, as you are in yours.

When I was younger I truly believed I could fly. I remember in grade 1 during break, i got everyone to gather round me in the classroom to show them I could fly. Can you believe they believed it to. I must of really hyped this up. Or come to think they probably just thought I was a nutter and couldn't resist not watching the show. I pushed the teaches desk to the back of the wall and tied my jersey round my neck like a cape. Honestly I don t think I noticed anyone else in the room. I ran til the middle of the classroom. LIFTOFF. I flew all the way out to the door. At least I got a good laugh out of it.

Point is, why not believe? Maybe its unrealistic but maybe for some its just that extra thing that keeps them going.

Sure I'm and adult and I realise I cant fly anymore but I have something better, charm. It goes a long way. I believe I can read peoples minds to. But honestly i just pay attention to detail,to things,to how and where etc etc. Actually there loads of superpowers.

Invisible woman: I can disappear and reappear from everyone when ever I choose, even in a room with people I don't have to be there= invisible.
Time travel: I can go in to the past and into the future at the snap of a thought, boom.
Invincible: Withstand immense emotional pain
Shape shifting: I admit that's stretching it a bit. If changing your personality enough to adapt as survival. well shape shift personality.(when needed) you may even believe I am of another for. A wolf maybe.
esp: well we all posses this to some level, just need to access it and be very very careful as to how you use it.

So there I am in my little superpower world, watching movies on the wall, dum di dum di dum di tapping in my brain.

I may seem a little out of the sane bracket, the truth is my real gift is that I have no reason keeping me from insisting I have gifts.


1 comment:

say it