Saturday, October 1, 2011

short cuts>

Today I am not going to design any story or apparition of self or ongoings of my mind, not to take away from the trueness of myself. Today I  choose to say it how it is from exactly where i sit as I have failed to stand much today.

I am in a reality of sorts, not of sorts, a reality of such! My reality. It is usual for me to fall or become drowsy lurking on ground of a passive flow. It is usual after so much heightened stimulation where travels of dreams and reality are matched, driven by my soul, only to return home, where things come to a sudden Holt, as if a train were stopped by drunken cowboys and derailed, stolen gold.

I need to retrieve that gold.

I walked my dog today and realize when we reached a t-junction, that yes it is a mirror of where I am at. Airy I know, but thus be true, I have not been derailed, I am just standing, sitting indifferent to where i should go.

Indifferent is no easier then choosing that way or this way, It to is a choice, fortunately at this moment its a half hearted choice and I'm rearing to go.... that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it