Saturday, October 29, 2011

SPARKLER

From the light beneath my fingers to the words beyond your eyes...



aside the facets of her face


the (brackets) in her beauty flawed


beside the sweetness of her sweat


the spaces between her broken world


she's soiled.


her hair that falls, her eyes that sleep, her stagger calls ,me, as her mouth calls me deep


apart from the worldly glamour, she lacks walls


the combination with old soul and baby girl


far from alluring swan(GONE), curious ugly duckling cant be shun


she's foiled


her brown eyes speak, with mutual words, never bleak, she comes in herds                   
aside
beside
apart
far from ... she
                    is
                   me


Her hands have ink of light and speak to me through words beyond my eyes, create.



No comments:

Post a Comment

say it