Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Flying Saucers Vs Maths Courses

As I drove round the winding road at a speed unlimited to this desperate housewives village I live in, Music vibrating from under my seat,I'm humming, my head rockin like one of those Chinese bopping dogs people put on there dash boards. I noticed water soaring across the road. Coming from both sides, gushing, like two waterfalls falling upside down from the ground, somehow pushing it like waterworks for my attraction. I could not resist unwinding both my windows,slowing down anticipating the magic…

The water didn't come flooding in as It came flying through my windows rapidly touching my cheeks,wetting my chest with a sting, I flung my head round to take one more look at the transparent sky river. Christened by my thrilling water game.

mmm small minds, great minds, small things, great things, mesmerize me..

I suppose all this was so fascinating as I just woke from a nap, my everyday nap, 4pm on the dot for an hour. I have a million reasons as to why I nap. I'm tired,I need to calm my dog down,I'm going to be up late…. There is only one reason, that is I want to switch off, Switch off from it all. Thoughts feeling, things people,memories…. to much head,to much heart not enough rest.

Only when I "switch off" It still goes on and on and on only I'm sedated, but I dream it, I still feel it and when I wake I still see it.

So that's why I share my waterside theme park ride because for me its living,Its a moment and in that moment, I took a break,I was switched off but I was truly vividly switched on and it was exciting. I know its not always exciting but I have that in which I know maybe I don't need to sleep to escape maybe something like a a sprinkler cascading water on me is good enough to set me free. 

who ever really knows

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it