Sunday, October 30, 2011

themed dream



Iv'e been having this reoccurring dream for the past few days, always slightly aware towards the end of it. I'm not sure what its trying to tell me, what it means or what part of me it may be processing. I don know although it is the same dream each time, just a slightly different ending with a completely different era , I wake up crying at the end.


Today, I was taking a nap. I had only been asleep for about 10minute, and it came, it blew me from inside. It accessed me from inside out, if that makes sense. I felt like a blow fish. Everything is vague now and the pieces are scattered. What I do remember is, today,yesterday was different,today it was set in 100bc, I remember being dressed in white robes and dark skin, I entered a room that was made up of light. The walls were built with bright light except for the pillars at the door. Inside the door was a vault where everything of mine from my soul was kept in Scriptures and drawings, but they were being etched with pencil onto the floor by a hand, all I could see was a beautiful strong tanned hand. I left the room, when I returned a man and three woman obstructed me from going in, I was scared, I started to force myself past them, but I couldn't, I struggled as they pulled me back, it hurt I could feel it in real life, the door opened and all i could see was that my soul that was beautifully etched onto the floor was being wiped away, I began crying hysterically as I hit the man who held me down, kicking my legs,


I woke up weeping holding my stomach in  the foetal position., I put my hands over my eyes and said to myself "go back to sleep you can change this"


strange---- between the sheets of my dreams and this song below is how I wander through a very hazy Sunday.



I still smile- I'm not wearing white robes amongst,  hounds
I do know what it feels like to be in and amongst them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it