Monday, October 24, 2011

Font hunter

been clicking it up in my room full of shapes. Everything meshed together. What are the blending options here? Oh who called? I look down at my phone while it rings, vibrates in my hand, nah I'm not gonna answer that, not sure who it is, if its important they can leave a message. No message, oh well cant be important. Damn I should of answered that, who was it, I don't recognise this number. Oh well my bad.

That's 30 seconds from my life. Oh my what a wonderful exciting 30 seconds that was. I have pages and pages of paper scattered around me as well as in a blanked page book. Rather what was blank and is filling up quickly. Little notes here and scribbled stories there. Let me not forget to mention the names of 3000 fonts I've downloaded and deleted and downloaded in the past few day. I am addicted to fonts. Searching them,downloading them, using them,deleting them. I almost know all there names by heart. This is what I do in my spare time, I search.

Ive been contemplating if I should eat a fat free cranberry yogurt for the last 2 hours. I forget , I remember. Ive just remembered and I figure I'm gonna find a clean teaspoon as I hate big spoons in my mouth, touching the corners. I'm gonna dip it into the tiny tub, to scoops later it will be an insider.

Take I'm bored or just to busy and these are my sporadic left over thoughts, I'm too focused in "work" my motion is set and I cant escape it, It most definitely can not escape me. I'm in motion baby.

I'm only here as I promised my self no matter what,where or how I am I will always leave my mark on this page ,every single day. Even if it means I'm eating yogurt, vectoring shapes in my soul, using fonts to connect to nothing and randomly stumbling inside sight of mine, a peaceful race is my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it