Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hardy-Dar


My eyes are seeing through photoshop filters. As I sit and take a 2 minute break to have a sip of coffee and half a fag I start using the magnetic lasso or the magic wand to cut and paste things in and out of view. The hardy-dar instantly becomes a fixture on my lawn and turns blue.

Yip Ive been behind my computer in front of my screen for 17 hours a day every day since Thursday. Apparently I need to take a break. Yeah I probably do. So that's what I do I get up and my break lasts all of 5 minutes and back I go into my "work zone"

This is the first "job" I've had in two years,except of course selling tshirts for some stoners at a market. I say "job" because its not really work, it is work but its exciting, its engaging and it gets my juices flowing and that's exactly why I'm at it all day through the night, also I need to make an impression. First impressions do count. I gave myself a ridiculous deadline (of course I did) a deadline I'm enjoying. It feels like Ive been put to work.

I do however think Ive created a bit of an extraordinary world where my work is a little more than just that. I have this land laid out that there are magnificent ships sailing through the clouds in my sky, throwing fonts down that fall in my hands and my fingertips pain, and I am painting some wonderful things, also I'm getting paid to do it.

I'm happy with this.

Tomorrow tomorrow, I love you Tomorrow, Tomorrows a day away

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it