Monday, October 17, 2011

for my amusement

What fun I have on my own. For the last few minutes I have been assisting my beauty of a dog in catching Christmas Beatles. I just couldn't help myself, That look she gets on her little face when she realizes she just cant reach, I stand next to the beetle and tease her for a few seconds before I flick it off and let if fly and the chase begins. I do amuse myself with the smallest things.

I remember when I used to love any sign of the Christmas beetle growing up. It meant Christmas was near and I started writing lists to Santa. Sometimes those lists were not things but dreams, to dream seems to be something I have been doing for a forever.

I spent the day in negotiations with my other self. Do I don't I. I did. Confronted my dad of all I fear and all I fear and all I fear was spoken. I am back to where I started unspoken.

I have this little city in my temporary home, a little city I keep building. I add on things whenever I can , It is a city of dreams. It goes from my heart to my pedestal. Each element I have collected from different parts of the world as well as different facets of my soul. I look directly at my city everyday, I look and feel at peace.. I jingle it and jangle it and see myself walking the streets of it, I eat candyfloss as I drive a corvette. I climb massive rocks on the beach and watch the sunset. There she is in my hair she shines on my skin and I soak up her music. Look my feet are tapping and I'm humming, I call her sueƱo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

say it