Monday, October 10, 2011

rush for room


Theres a rattle in my brain, it is not inane not even for the insane,
you could hit me with your cane, Id still be singing in the rain

This might be lame, but Im no dame, 
its my minds name, wont lead to fame,
just the same ol same

Its a rag doll, thoughts stumble without alcohol,
I could take a strippers pole to my mind most foul

Its a bite in the back, a jittered heart attack, 
a freaky little horror of a shop that I lack,i fall when its slack, 
but im jumping jack

I cant see me free or flee, maybe crazy eagerly climb a tree would you agree to be we with glee and scream yippee until stung by a bee

Breed it,Feed it,Screw it ,do it,fuse it, muse it,lock it, f*ckit

I laugh now at this silly rhyme because I can because its mine, as I know Its benign ,its free for you splendidly from a fetching me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

say it