Thursday, October 20, 2011

A sigh a murmur

and so I sigh...
Unsure of myself. lacking in stance, the surety of it. Am i slanted am I still? Do I rush or am I idle? I sigh again.


Playtime has been rearranged, depleted even, reached its limit. Ive called the safe word. Softly whispered in their ears like lullabies. It seems soft songs go unheard. Loudly chanted like a riot would strike me to be brashly heard. Not, no i think unseen to the ear of sound or deaf to the emotional pipe of intersect.


And so I sigh again as it falls to me and my socket of walls that can not abstain deaf ears or closed eyes.


I ask for something simple I understand is intricate or for some unclear. For a moment please a flash a minute a second or even a wink: HEAR ME, SEE ME and then continue to do who you do and that is you.


From me I must do the same and SEE and take and try to fathom how you are my father, my brother my sister my mother my lover and even my....


Because I am not you nor you me but Please here I sigh one more time and even beg and plead for this while that you HEAR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say it